Asian Child Endowment
Salient Features :
- Minimum age at entry: 0 years
- Maximum age at entry: 10 years
- Policy Term: 18-Age of child at entry
- Maximum Maturity Age: 18 Years
- Minimum Sum Assured: Rs. 50,000
- Maximum Sum Assured: Rs 1,000,000
- Premium Paying Mode: Yearly, Half-yearly, Quarterly.
Rebates on Large Sum Assured
- Rs. 251,000 to 5,00,000: Rs 1 in Basic Premium
- Rs. 501,000 and Above: Rs 2 in Basic Premium
Rebates on Mode of Payment
- Yearly : Less 2%
- Half Yearly : Less 1%
Commencement of Risk:
- Risk of the child commence either 2 years after the date of commencement or from the policy anniversary falling immediately after the completion of age 6 of child, whichever is later.
- The Sum Assured along with vested bonus is payable on Date of Maturity.
- In case of the life Assured(Child) dies any time after commencement of risk, Full SUM ASSURED with vested Bonuses will be paid.
- In case of the life Assured(Child) dies before commencement of risk, all the premiums paid excluding extra premiums.
- PWB and MEB with additional price, for Proposer
First Policy Issued Date :