Joint Life (Dampatti Suraksha)
Salient Features :
- This policy will acquire paid-up value or surrender value
- This policy will be eligible for loan
- This Policy will have maturity value
- This policy will participate in profits
- Minimum age at entry: 18 years (lower age among husband and wife -16 years)
- Maximum age at entry: 50 years
- Minimum Term: 15 years
- Maximum Term: 30 years
- Maximum Policy Maturity Age: 65 Years
- Minimum Sum Assured: Rs. 50,000
- Maximum Sum Assured: According to the financial condition of the life to be assured.
- Premium Paying Mode: Yearly, Half-yearly, Quarterly.
Extras/Rebates of Sum Assured Amount:
Rebates on Large Sum Assured
- SA Rs. 151,000 to Rs 300,000 : Rs 1 in Basic Premium
- SA Rs. 301,000 to Rs 500,000 : Rs 1.5 in Basic Premium
- SA Rs. 501,000 and above : Rs 2 in Basic Premium
Rebates/Extra on Mode of Payment
- Yearly : no discount
- Half Yearly : Extra 3%
- Quarterly : Extra 4%
- In case of Death of the Life Assured of any one among two within Policy Term, full sum Assured will be paid.
- Within Policy Term in case of death of another life assured, full Sum Assured with vested Bonus will be paid.
- By the end of Policy Term, in case of one assured alive Full Sum assured with vested bonus will be paid.
- By the end of Policy Term, in case of both assured alive, Full Sum assured with vested bonus will be paid.
- ADB with additional price
First Policy Issued Date :