Salient Features :
- This policy will acquire paid-up value or surrender value
- This policy will be eligible for loan
- This Policy will have maturity value
- This policy will participate in profits
- Minimum age at entry: 16 years
- Maximum age at entry: 60 years
- Minimum Policy Maturity Age : 40 years
- Minimum Term: 5 years
- Maximum Term: 54 years
- Maximum Policy Maturity Age: 70 Years
- Minimum Sum Assured: Rs. 10000
- Maximum Sum Assured: According to the financial condition of the life to be assured.
- Premium Paying Mode: Yearly, Half-yearly, Quarterly.
Extras/Rebates of Sum Assured Amount:
Rebates on Large Sum Assured
- SA Rs. 101,000 and Above: Rs 1 in Basic Premium
- SA Rs. 201,000 and Above: Rs 2 in Basic Premium
Add/Extras on Less Sum Assured
- SA Rs. 10,000 to 14,999 : Rs 6 in Basic Premium
- SA Rs. 15,000 to 19,999 : Rs 3 in Basic Premium
- SA Rs. 20,000 to 24,999 : Rs 1 in Basic Premium
Rebates/Extra on Mode of Payment
- Yearly : Less 2%
- Half Yearly : Less 1%
- Monthly : Add 5%
- In case of Death of the Life Assured any time after commencement of risk, full sum Assured with the vested bonuses will be paid
Time to Choose Annuity:
- At the Time of Policy Maturity
Annuity Payment Mode and Commencement of Annuity:
- Monthly After 1 month of Policy Maturity Date
- Quarterly After 3 months of Policy Maturity Date
- Half Yearly After 6 months of Policy Maturity Date
- Annual After 1 year of Policy Maturity Date
- Annuity payable for life.
- Annuity payable certain for either 5, 10, 15 or 20 years and thereafter payable for life.
- Annuity payable for life with return of purchase price on death.
- Annuity payable for life increasing @ 3% simple per annum.
- Joint Life annuity payable for life. (Second annuitant gets 100% of annuity on Death of First annuitant)
- ADB, ADB+PTD+PWB with additional price
First Policy Issued Date :
Latest News More News »