Asian Annual Money Back Endowment Plan
- This Policy will acquire paid-up value or surrender value
- This policy will be eligible for loan
- This policy will have maturity value
- This policy will participate in profits
- Minimum age at entry : 16years
- Maximum age at entry : 65 years
- Maximum Policy Maturity Age: 70 years
- Minimum Sum Assured: Rs. 250,000
- Maximum Sum Assured: According to the financial condition of the life to be assured.
- Premium Paying Mode: Yearly, Half-Yearly and Quarterly
Rebates of Sum Assured Amount:
- Rebates of Rs. 1 per thousand for Sum Assured above Rs. 500,000 but below Rs. 1,000,000
- Rebates of Rs. 2 per thousand for Sum Assured above Rs. 1,000,000
- 1.000 for Yearly Mode
- 1.020 for Half Yearly Mode
- 1.035 for Quarterly Mode
- 1.050 for Monthly Mode
This Plan provides two death benefit Options; equal to Sum Assured (one times) or twice the Sum Assured (2 times) on death any time during the term of the plan.
This Plan provides survival benefits @5% of Sum Assured at the end of each policy year provided the life insured is surviving as on the date. In case the Life Insured survives till the end of policy term, the plan will pay a benefit equal to Sum Assured after deduction of all survival benefits paid till the date.
- ADB,PTD,PWB with additional price
- CI Riderwith additional price
Accidental Death Benefit (ADB)
The rider provides a lump sum benefit on death due to an accident any time during the term of the rider.
Total Permanent Disability Benefit (TPD)
The rider provides a monthly income benefit in case of the life insured becoming totally and permanently disabled due to an accident during the term of the rider.
Premium Wavier Benefit (PWB)
The rider provides a benefit in the form of waiver of premium for rest of the term of the base policy.
First Policy Issued Date: 2076/12/07