Saral Surachha (Term)
Salient Features :
- Minimum age at entry: 16 Years
- Maximum age at entry: 60 Years
- Maximum Policy Maturity Age: 61 Years
- Policy Term: 1 Year
- Minimum Sum Assured: Rs. 2,50,000
- Maximum Sum Assured: According to the financial condition of the lives to be assured.
- Premium Paying Mode: Yearly
- Premium Rate:
|Age Group||Premium Per Thousand|
|16 to 30 Years||Rs. 3.75|
|31 to 40 Years||Rs. 4.25|
|41 to 50 Years||Rs. 6.75|
|51 to 60 Years||Rs. 13.75|
9. Rebate on Premium Amount:
|Sum Assured||Rebate on Sum Assured|
|Rs. 5,00,000 to Rs. 9,99,000||Rs. 0.25|
|Rs. 10,00,000 to Rs. 49,99,000||Rs. 0.50|
|Rs. 50,00,000 to Rs. 99,99,000||Rs. 1.00|
|Rs. 1,00,00,000 and above||Rs. 1.25|
10. Terms of Payment :
a. Sum Assured will be paid incase of death of Life Insured within policy term.
b. No amount will be paid incase of survival of Life Insured till the date of maturity.
11. Surrender Value and Loan :
No surrender Value or Loan will be provided against this policy.